Great you are using the services of New Amsterdam Capital B.V.
Data controller & owner
Responsible for collecting and processing, and owner/data controller of, the collected data is New Amsterdam Capital B.V.. A company registered in the Netherlands (COC 62696645). Officially located at Keizersgracht 555, 1017 DR, Amsterdam (the Netherlands). Any questions, concerns or requests about this privacy statement or your data should be send to the address mentioned in the end or e-mailed to email@example.com
Types of data collected
When using our service, we may collect your data in several ways.
- To register and create your account, as well when communicating with us, you may provide us with personal data.
- We may also automatically collect device data and log data about your visit.
- We may also collect data about your preferences and interests, such as your preferred settings and the amount updates you wish to receive.
- We may also collect data about your interests and preferences, for example, the type of content which interests you, your preferred settings and how frequently you wish to receive updates.
Third party services
By giving us permission we may access your data in other third party services, such as LinkedIn. Users are responsible for any personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this application and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the data to the owner.
When certain personal data cannot be provided, it might be impossible for New Amsterdam Capital B.V. to provide the service of New Amsterdam Capital and for the user to use it.
Use of collected data
New Amsterdam Capital B.V. will collect user data necessary to successfully provide the services of New Amsterdam Capital and improve its services.
The data you submit to us will be used for different goals;
- To provide you with the service of New Amsterdam Capital and improve it.
- To optimize your experience of the service, showing you the most relevant content and use all interactive features.
- To notify you about changes or interruptions to our services.
- To enable us to comply, monitor compliance with and carry out our obligations or exercise our rights.
- To delete or anonymise your data and combine your data with other data we have collected.
- To provide you with the best possible service we are working together with other services for different goals.
Failure to provide certain personal data may make it impossible for New Amsterdam Capital to provide its services and for you to use New Amsterdam Capital.
Technical information about this data
New Amsterdam Capital B.V. processes the personal data in a proper manner and takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the data. This includes a firewall and a two-factor authentication by Digital Ocean for management interface.
The data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to New Amsterdam Capital B.V., in some cases, the data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as data processors by the owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from New Amsterdam Capital B.V. at any time by using our contact details in the end.
The data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the user, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document. You can always request New Amsterdam Capital B.V. to suspend or remove the data.
Your personal data may be used for legal purposes by New Amsterdam Capital B.V. in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of New Amsterdam Capital or the related services.
The user declares to be aware that New Amsterdam Capital B.V. may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities when forced under applicable law.
For operation and maintenance purposes, New Amsterdam Capital B.V. and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with New Amsterdam Capital (system logs) or use for this purpose other personal data (such as IP address).
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of personal data may be requested from New Amsterdam Capital B.V. at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
The rights of users
Users of New Amsterdam Capital have the right, at any time, to know whether their personal data has been stored and can consult New Amsterdam Capital B.V. to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to New Amsterdam Capital B.V..